Due to the rapid growth of our organisation in Belgium, we are looking to expand our sales team! As an Account Manager, you are responsible for the success of our customers. You advise and provide input at a strategic level. For example, it doesn’t take you long to understand how the customer is organised and how to support them as a partner to become and stay (more) successful. The most important measure for success in collaborating with our customers is reliability. This is your responsibility as an Account Manager.
Binding customers to Natec for the long term is one of your talents, and, of course, you won’t be doing it alone. You work in a team of Account Managers, each with their own customer group. Together you are a strong team and ensure that customers are satisfied and that sales opportunities are identified and maximised. However, you also have a lot of freedom to interpret the position of Account Manager and determine your own course of action in order to achieve the ultimate goal. The international sales team consists of Account Managers in the Netherlands, Poland, Germany and Spain, and with these colleagues you share knowledge and experiences. Together we can be even more successful!
Meanwhile, you build up a relationship with our suppliers and pick the right time to bring the customer and supplier together. You work from home, occasionally from our headquarters in Den Bosch to meet your colleagues and learn about the company’s strategy and processes. You can also work on location at our customers.
Belgium is a relatively new market for Natec. This means that a lot still needs to be discovered and developed in order to optimally serve our Belgian customers. As an account manager for Belgium you also play an important role in this, so a good dose of entrepreneurship is definitely needed. Main focus is Antwerpen-Brussel region.
What other responsibilities do you have as an Account Manager?
- Responsible for existing customer relationships
- Identifying market developments and sales opportunities
- Sparring partner for your sales team and the entire international organization(marketing, finance, purchasing)
- Participating in dealer events and nationwide solar trade fair
What do we expect from you?
- Completed Higher Professional Education (HBO) in the field of economics, international trade, sales management or a similar field
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the solar industry is not a prerequisite, but affinity with sustainable sector and technology would be nice
- Resident in the Antwerp or Brussels area and you speak Dutch, French and English fluently
- Willingness to work at our headquarters in Den Bosch for a month during onboarding (accommodation will, of course, be arranged)
What qualities do you have?
You have strong analytical and strategic skills, are entrepreneurial, can-do mindset, customer-oriented and commercially strong. You are flexibel (because we are growing fast), a teamplayer and have a great ability to plan and solve problems.