Due to the rapid growth of our organisation in Germany, we are looking to expand our sales team! As an Account Manager, you are responsible for the success of our customers. You advise and provide input at a strategic level. For example, it doesn’t take you long to understand how the customer is organised and how to support them as a partner to become and stay (more) successful. The most important measure for success in collaborating with our customers is reliability. This is your responsibility as an Account Manager.
Binding customers to Natec for the long term is one of your talents, and, of course, you won’t be doing it alone. You work in a team of Account Managers, each with their own customer group. Together you are a strong team and ensure that customers are satisfied and that sales opportunities are identified and maximised. However, you also have a lot of freedom to interpret the position of Account Manager and determine your own course of action in order to achieve the ultimate goal. The international sales team consists of Account Managers in the Netherlands, Poland, Belgium and Spain, and with these colleagues you share knowledge and experiences. Together we can be even more successful!
Meanwhile, you build up a relationship with our suppliers and pick the right time to bring the customer and supplier together. You work from home, occasionally from our headquarters in Den Bosch to meet your colleagues and learn about the company’s strategy and processes. You can also work on location at our customers.
Germany is a relatively new market for Natec. This means that a lot still needs to be discovered and developed in order to optimally serve our German customers. As an account manager for Germany you also play an important role in this, so a good dose of entrepreneurship is definitely needed.
What other responsibilities do you have as an Account Manager?
- Responsible for existing customer relationships
- Identifying market developments and sales opportunities
- Sparring partner for your sales team and the entire international organization(marketing, finance, purchasing)
- Participating in dealer events and nationwide solar trade fair
What do we expect from you?
- Completed Higher Professional Education (HBO) in the field of economics, international trade, sales management or a similar field
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the solar industry is not a prerequisite, but affinity with sustainable sector and technology would be nice
- Resident Nordrhein Westphalen or North Germany area and you speak German and English fluently
- Willingness to work at our headquarters in Den Bosch for a month during onboarding (accommodation will, of course, be arranged)
What qualities do you have?
You have strong analytical and strategic skills, are entrepreneurial, can-do mindset, customer-oriented and commercially strong. You are flexibel (because we are growing fast), a teamplayer and have a great ability to plan and solve problems.
Who are we?
Natec has been active in the solar industry since 2004 and market leader when it comes to the import and distribution of roof-bound solar systems in Europe. We are boosting the solar energy transition as we service professional installation companies with our A-brand portfolio. Our many years of experience and position in Europe makes us a solid partner and employer. Join us at the forefront of the market and work that dream!
Why choose to work at Natec?
• Working in an international team with enthusiastic, hard-working and friendly colleagues
• Feeling good both physically as mentally with the help of our vitality coach
• Working in an organization where collaboration is key
• Developing yourself how you want with our personal training budget
• Working towards your own future and the opportunity for personal development in a fast-growing and successful international
• Working in an informal corporate culture with a flat organizational structure
• Having staff outings every winter and summer with the whole organization
• Daily business update of all “ins and outs” and monthly online closing by our Director
• Working for one of the largest solar distributors in Europe and therefore contributing to a sustainable future
• You get a company car to visit your clients in Germany
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to you so we would like to receive your CV and motivation. If you would like to know more about this position and our organization please do not hesitate to contact me. Please call me on 06-132 51 7 51 (Gertia Haerkens, International Recruiter).