Due to the rapid growth of our organization in Germany, we are looking to strengthen our sales team! The Inside sales position is a role in which you are responsible for an established customer group within North Rhine-Westphalia. You will be responsible for maintaining good customer relationships. You will do this together with the Account Manager working from Germany.
You work from our new office in Bonn. As an Inside sales you have a lot of telephone contact with customers and you manage the process internally at Natec and at the customer. To do this, you have the talent to monitor the overview and progress, work in a customer-oriented way and always find the smartest solution.
You take care of and support the customer in the operational process prior to the delivery of the panels. For example, you will think along and advise on the volume flow in order to guarantee continuity. We expect you to provide the customer with solicited, but sometimes also unsolicited, advice with the aim, of course, of contributing to successful operations in this way.
You will work in an enthusiastic and driven team of 2 Inside sales colleagues. Within Natec we do it together and we enjoy sharing knowledge and experience in order to be even more successful together!
What does your workday look like?
• Handling customer requests via the online customer portal
• Review the customer orders you receive, analyze them and forward them to our warehouse based on available stock
• Collaborate a lot with the Account Managers to support the customer in the right way
• You will also have many consultations and also work a lot with your Inside sales colleagues. Everyone has his or her talent and together you form a team commercially, organizationally and process-wise to support the customers even better
What do we expect from you?
• Completed Higher Professional Education (HBO) in the field of economics, marketing management, hotel & hospitality management, facility management, international business, sales management or a similar field
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
• Knowledge of the solar industry is not a prerequisite, but affinity with sustainable sector and technology would be nice
• Resident in the Bonn area and you speak German and English fluently
• Willingness to work at our headquarters in Den Bosch for a month during onboarding (accommodation will, of course, be arranged)
What qualities do you have?
You are organizationally strong, customer-oriented and commercial. You are a real entrepreneur and you like arranging and organizing. You also enjoy supporting the customer so that solar panels are delivered on time. You are able to switch quickly and are creative in finding a solution if something does not work…..you have great planning and problem-solving abilities. You love challenges, know your way around and are someone who likes to roll up their sleeves and get to work! You are flexible, a team player and you feel like a fish in the water in a fast growing organization.