Natec is a fast growing organization, both at home and abroad, and we are at the outset of far-reaching internationalization. In order to realize our international ambitions, we are looking for Marketers for our international marketing team! You will contribute to Natec’s successful positioning with customers, suppliers and current and (potential) colleagues in Germany, Belgium, Spain and Poland. Together with our European marketers, you’ll work on “translating” our European strategy into a country-specific approach. As an expert on Germany, you’ll ensure that we properly approach our target group and successfully put Natec on the map.
Your responsibilities lie in the successful implementation of marketing strategy in Germany, the carrying out of marketing campaigns, as well as the achievement of commercial objectives that have been determined in consultation with European marketers, sales and procurement.
We are currently, so to speak, ‘too busy to get organized’; however, this is something that we are going to be changing. Which is why we desperately need your help and marketing expertise!
What else will you be doing as a Marketer?
- Tailoring centrally coordinated marketing communications to Germany’s specific needs
- Issuing briefings to third parties (suppliers and external agencies) and monitoring deadlines
- Monitoring of both our corporate identity “Natec’s Brand Identity” and strategy
- Building and maintaining relationships with our suppliers’ sales & marketing contacts
- Active retrieval of market information in association with team Germany
What do we require of you?
- You have a university degree in marketing, communications, journalism, economics or equivalent
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience as a marketer
- Excellent knowledge of MS office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You work from home, but are willing to regularly travel to our headquarters in ‘s-Hertogenbosch to work with your fellow marketers and team Germany
- Visiting our customers in Germany is also part of your duties
- You speak good English and fluent German. German roots are also important to us because you will understand and have a feel for what our German customers need in terms of marketing
- If you are interested, but have no previous experience with solar panels, we will teach you all there is to know about them during your onboarding:)
Who are you?
You have strong organizational skills and have a creative mind. You are a team player and communicate easily and persuasively. You feel at home in a fast-growing organization, and are able to withstand the stress this can cause. You are also enterprising, and have the courage to take uncharted paths. You enjoy researching in order to discover and understand customer needs and then fulfill them professionally.
With this position of Germany Marketer being new, you will be free to put your own stamp on it. Thanks to your expertise, ideas and creative solutions, you will be enthusiastically contributing to the further internationalization and professionalization of Natec!
Who are we?
Natec has been active in the solar industry since 2004 and market leader when it comes to the import and distribution of roof-bound solar systems in Europe. We are boosting the solar energy transition as we service professional installation companies with our A-brand portfolio. Our many years of experience and position in Europe makes us a solid partner and employer. Join us at the forefront of the market and work that dream!
Why choose to work at Natec?
• Working in an international team with enthusiastic, hard-working and friendly colleagues
• Feeling good both physically as mentally with the help of our vitality coach
• Working in an organization where collaboration is key
• Developing yourself how you want with our personal training budget
• Working towards your own future and the opportunity for personal development in a fast-growing and successful international
• Working in an informal corporate culture with a flat organizational structure
• Having staff outings every winter and summer with the whole organization
• Daily business update of all “ins and outs” and monthly online closing by our Director
• Working for one of the largest solar distributors in Europe and therefore contributing to a sustainable future
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to you so we would like to receive your CV and motivation. If you would like to know more about this position and our organization please do not hesitate to contact me. Please call me on 06-132 51 7 51 (Gertia Haerkens, International Recruiter).