Due to the rapid growth of our organization in Poland, we are looking to strengthen our sales team! The operational Account Manager position is a role in which you are responsible for an established customer group within Poland. You will be responsible for maintaining good customer relationships together with the Account Managers working from Poland and the Netherlands.
In time there will be an office in Poland, until then you will work remote. You will have a lot of telephone contact with customers and manage the process internally at Natec and at the customer. To do this, you have the talent to monitor the overview and progress, work in a customer-oriented way and always find the smartest solution.
You take care of and support the customer in the operational process prior to the delivery of solar related products (PV modules, inverters and energy storage solutions as well as the mounting systems). For example, you will think along and advise on the volume flow in order to guarantee continuity. We expect you to provide the customers with advice contributing to their successful operations.
You will work in an enthusiastic and driven team of 3 Account Managers and 1 operational account manager. Within Natec we work together and we enjoy sharing knowledge and experience in order to be even more successful together!
What does your workday look like?
- Handling customer requests via the online customer portal
- Review the customer orders you receive, analyze them and forward them to our warehouse based on available stock
- Collaborate with the Account Managers to support the customers in the right way as well as visit the customer together with the Account manager
- You will also have many consultations and also work a lot with your sales colleagues. Everyone has his or her talent and together you form a team commercially, organizationally and process-wise to support the customers even better
What do we expect from you?
- Completed higher education
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the solar industry is not a prerequisite, but affinity with sustainable sector and technology will be an advantage
- Resident in the Kraków area and you speak Polish and English fluently
- Willingness to work at our headquarters in ‘s-Hertogenbosch (Netherlands) for a month during onboarding (accommodation will, of course, be arranged)
What qualities do you have?
You are organizationally strong, customer-oriented and commercial. You are a real entrepreneur and you like arranging and organizing. You also enjoy supporting the customer so that solar panels are delivered on time. You are able to switch quickly and are creative in finding a solution if something does not work…..you have great planning and problem-solving abilities. You love challenges, know your way around and are someone who likes to roll up their sleeves and get to work! You are flexible, a team player and you feel like a fish in the water in a fast growing organization!
Why choose to work at Natec?
Natec has been active in the solar industry since 2004 and market leader when it comes to the import and distribution of roof-bound solar systems in Europe. We are boosting the solar energy transition as we service professional installation companies with our A-brand portfolio. Our many years of experience and position in Europe makes us a solid partner and employer. Join us at the forefront of the market and work that dream!
- Working in an international team with enthusiastic, hard-working and friendly colleagues
- Feeling good both physically as mentally with the help of our vitality coach
- Working in an organization where collaboration is key
- Developing yourself how you want with our personal training budget
- Working towards your own future and the opportunity for personal development in a fast-growing and successful international
- Working in an informal corporate culture with a flat organizational structure
- Having staff outings every winter and summer with the whole organization
- Daily business update of all “ins and outs” and monthly online closing by our director
- Working for one of the largest solar distributors in Europe and therefore contributing to a sustainable future
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to you so we would like to receive your CV and motivation. If you would like to know more about this position and our organization please do not hesitate to contact me. Please call me on 06-132 51 7 51 (Gertia Haerkens, International Recruiter).