Natec has a vacancy available as a Operational Solar Purchaser.
The solar market is changing rapidly due to strong growth in Europe and the rest of the world. The market is characterized by rapid technological developments, sharp price falls and volatile supply and demand.
Together with the purchaser you are responsible for an international portfolio of suppliers of solar panels, inverters and substructure. It is your shared task to make your suppliers successful.
You know everything that is going on at the supplier. You will ensure availability of the right products at the right time for our customers and you think along with commercial opportunities. You are the essential link for good information between sales, customer and suppliers.
You work closely with your fellow purchasers, logistics team and Natec account managers.
What are your duties as an operational purchaser?
- Being able to exploit commercial opportunities
- Optimizing and automating existing processes within Natec and the supplier
- Knowing the possibilities and problems of your suppliers
- Communication to operational account management
- Improving product knowledge at customers and within Natec
- Determining availability and correct stock levels
- Placing orders
- Entering and maintaining purchase orders