Natec is a rapidly growing organization at home and abroad, we are at the start of a far-reaching internationalization. Because of this growth we are looking for a sales manager for our German sales team. As a sales manager you are responsible for bringing more focus and structure to our new sales policy and taking commercial deals to a higher level. In addition, you are a “seasoned people manager” and an experienced sparring partner who knows better than anyone what the needs of the people in your team are in order to coach them in their development and to motivate and inspire them.
You will start with a German sales team that is developing rapidly. The growth objective of this position is to expand the sales team in the coming year with more account managers (inside and outside sales) and a marketer so that there is also marketing expertise in the team.
We are quite ambitious and want to translate our Dutch success formula to the German market. We are in the middle of the build-up phase. As market leader in the Benelux ánd one of the largest solar suppliers in Europe (top 5), our goal is to compete with the market leaders in the German market. With your expertise, ideas and convincing sales qualities, you will contribute enthusiastically to the further professionalization of our ambitions!
What else are you going to do?
- Write a targeted sales plan in cooperation with management with the aim of contributing to the realization of future growth in Germany
- Converting the sales plan into appropriate actions so that your team is coached and developed with the aim of optimally utilizing and developing competencies, skills and know-how and working as a well-functioning sales department
- You are a sparring partner for your sales team and colleagues from other departments (marketing, finance, procurement)
- You are aware of German market developments and are able to translate these into a strategy that fits into a rapidly changing market.
What do we find important?
- You have a completed HBO education in the direction of commercial economics, international business, business administration or similar
- At least 10 years of experience in a similar position, experience in an international environment and experience with remote management
- You have vision and experience in developing and implementing an (international) sales policy
- You have experience in a scale-up / fast growing organization
- Resident in de Bonn area and good communication skills in the German and English language
- Knowledge of the solar industry is strongly preferred.
Who are you?
The sales manager position is an interesting and challenging growth position in which you can put a lot of yourself. Your “lessons learned” will make your team stronger and move to the next higher level. You communicate easily and convincingly so that your team “hangs on your every word”. You are a team player and have an inspiring, accessible and coaching leadership style. You feel like a fish in the water in a fast growing organization and are able to withstand the stress this can cause. You are able to quickly anticipate changes and adapt your policies accordingly. You are also hands-on, enterprising, creative, a pioneer and dare to go off the beaten path.