Natec has a vacancy available as a Solar Purchaser.
The solar market is changing rapidly due to strong growth in Europe and the rest of the world. The market is characterized by rapid technological developments, sharp price falls and volatile supply and demand.
As a buyer you are responsible for an international portfolio of suppliers of solar panels, inverters and substructure. Together with the Operational purchaser you will make your suppliers successful. You are aware of the latest developments.
You ensure availability of the right products at the right time and think along with commercial opportunities. You are responsable for good relations between Purchase, clients and suppliers.
You work closely with your fellow purchasers, logistics team and Natec account managers.
What are your duties as a purchaser?
- Responsable for the growth of Natec and the supplier trough connecting people and organisation
- Stimulating commercial position and turnover of your suppliers
- Identifying market developments and preparing forecasts
- Coordinating of international supplier relations between Natec’s account management and clients
- Sparring partner for sales and marketing
- Determining product portfolio of your suppliers in coorporation with sales
- Provide product introductions
- Increasing product knowledge among clients and colleagues
- Negotiating product, pricing and availability
- Determining availability and correct stock volumes